Friday 6 December 2013

Welcome

Hello & welcome! Why am I here ? I am incredibly blessed to have 3 beautiful, healthy and energetic children while (trying!) to continue to climb the corporate ladder. To add to the complexity and reasons to give up sleeping completely my hubbie and I have opened a restaurant this year as well.
We are all busy as mothers and women but this year for me has really taken it to another level. I am constantly on the look out for ways and moments of inspiration to make things easier and simplified. With the ultimate goal to free up time to focus on the wonderful children I have - while they are still interested in sharing their lives with us!
I thought that I must not be the only one looking for moments of inspiration so as I travel along this journey a blog may be a way to share my learnings with you so that as women we can inspire and support each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment